Tuesday, March 13, 2012

springtime and Yellow







OK so I am finally trying to get my cards uploaded and my dinner is getting cold...waaay. Anyhoo I made a bookmark and a cute card for springtime. The cutie card is for someone who recently had a baby boy. I love the colour challenge so I made 2 cards and I hope the one fits the vintage theme since mideival is quite old. At least I hope it meets the challenge. I used alot of the pencil crayons and tombow markers and layered and cut. Now off to have some food!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,thanks for joining the ABC DT challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, particularly love the last card beautiful! Saw this on MIM
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge this month!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete