Sunday, April 4, 2010

Helping Out

Well this is for my challenge at Flutter by Wednesdays. So I used white card stock that has some sheen to it. I used light and dark green chalk on the bottom portion and light blue on the upper portion but leaving the white at the centre with Mr. Mouse, AKA Mr. Jingles. I coloured him in tombow markers as well as the butterfly but I used the watercolour technique on the butterfly. I then used my twinkling H2O's to colour in the Hummingbird and the flower. Now I goofed by having my #$@! shaky hand put red on the white area above the hummingbird's head. I also had some black(the embossing dye) on the underneath of the bird. After i calmed down and wishing to destroy this card, I used white paint. It just looked even worse but then I thought, how about putting crystals over top??? Anyway I think I masked it enough. I used crystals in blue, green and white. Now I hope I can do the link that you have put on your blog. I am very computer unsavy(is that a word, if not I just made it up but you get the meaning:)) Everyone-Have a great Easter!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty and so sweet card!! I just adore it, fab job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge and yes, you linked it up properly!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birgit,
    Thankyou so much for your lovely comments on my vintage tag. It certainly put a smile on my face *grins*. You will totally love the Glimmer Mist and become addicted just like I did. I have 21 bottles and I am in a monthly club where we get 5 different colours each month until we have the whole collection. . . .see addiction lol. Hope your evening was peaceful after your stressful day at work.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete